Vivid WorkshopData ATI V10.2
1. It is client / server technology
Workshop CD is Vivid's main information product. It can be used as stand alone client/server database application or
in a network for 4 concurrent users. You can see it as an efficient and user friendly gateway to the Vivid automotive database. It is the best information system in the European market.
2. It is a real database
Workshop CD is a database application. So it can easily be linked to or integrated with other databases. If you are a parts distributor, we can link your ordering system to Workshop CD. The end user gets one integrated system that will meet all his requirements. Interested? See: Linking with your data
3. It is more than just an electronic book
WorkshopCD is an automotive technical database in the marketplace. Other applications are so called electronic books, not capable of WorkshopCD's sophisticated linking capabilities. And electronic books lack the intuitive clean interface of WorkshopCD.
4. It is packed with content and features
It would take more than 14.000 pages to print the content of WorkshopCD. That is a lot of information and it is all a few mouse clicks away. And there are valuable options for even more practical and essential data, if you run a garage.
What you will find:
- How to identify a car
- Location of identification plates
- Complete and original service schedules for all intervals
- Lubricants and fluids
- Adjustment data
- Timing belt renewal
- Environmental standards
- Thousands of technical drawings
- Complete and standardised Engine Management information
- Interactive fault search
- Engine overhaul data (FID)
- Complete repair times (option)
- Complete car parts ordering system (option)
- Wiring diagrams for comfort electronics (in colour) (option)
- Wiring diagrams for airconditioning systems
- Free Demo:
Your business needs . If you are in the automotive businees there is a free demo CD waiting for you. It will allow you to access the data for a limited period of 30 days. In the demo version the print function is disabled.
- Licence system:
The licence to use WorkshopCD is sold in subscription. The minimum subscription period is one year. The subscription period starts when a licence is issued by the distributor. If you do not like subscriptions you can buy an unlimited version of WorkshopCD. You can use it as long as you like, but you won't get updates.
- Identification of the vehicle
- Identification-plate position and explanation
- Engine-code location and explanation
- Transmission-code location and explanation
- Additonal: Body-colour code explanation
- Service schedules in km's and miles
- Service indicator reset explanation
- Special offer services
- Option to add the company logo to the printed checklist
- Additional: Total repair times
- Lubricants and fluids
- Plug locations
For: engine; cooling system; clutch operation; manual, automatic and sequential transmission types;
differentials for both 2 and 4-WD vehicles; transfer boxes for 4-WD vehicles; brake systems; power steering;
suspension systems; air-conditioners and other additional equipment.
Additional manuals for complex constructions
For: engine general specifications; ignition, fuel-system or engine-management data; cooling-system temperatures and pressures; electrical specifications and values; brakes measurements; wheel-alignment data and conditions; capacities and plug location drawings; V- and ribbed belt lay-out drawings; torque settings and tightening-sequence drawings.
For: the elementary emission related adjustment data
Removal & installation manual:
For: timing belt renewal; engine removal and installation; transmission removal and installation.
Additional: Body and Interior
For: brakes; steering; suspension; clutch; manual transmission; automatic transmission; dashboard;
body; body measurements; interior and additional equipment.